We love working with people to create successful new businesses.
In our experience, clients are often unaware of the amount of administration involved in setting a business up in the correct way (and correct order) to avoid future problems.
To speak to one of our specialist business advisors, please contact us by clicking here
We often help clients:
- Advise on the most appropriate business structure
- Prepare a business plan and a financial forecast
- Incorporate the company, not just your standard off the shelf variety, but with due care and attention given to setting up different share classes to incentivise key staff members (as start-ups are often cash poor, it can be useful to offer shares to key staff members so they will share in the success of the company), and also to exit routes
- Open a bank account
- Apply for VAT registration
- Set up a payroll scheme
- Apply for corporation tax registration
- Set up appropriate accounting systems
- Plan their tax for the first few years
The earlier clients come and see us in their journey, the easier it is!
Over the last few decades, we have assisted many clients in setting up their own businesses, which are now hugely profitable.
You will have the freedom to call upon the expertise of your dedicated partner / manager team who will work with you to create a successful business. Please contact us for a free initial meeting to see how we can work together.
The services most commonly used by start-ups are:
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Outsourcing your financial function
- Financial systems advice
- VAT advice and planning
- Personal tax planning and compliance
- Company secretarial
For more information about start-ups click here