Established businesses often have different needs to start-ups and early stage businesses. They will have established accounting and control systems, and may have passed through a period of rapid growth, and are now consolidating their position. We work with our clients to ensure that the focus on the business strategy is not lost.
We can help ensure:
- Accounting systems are kept up to date. Perhaps assisting you to implement a new accounting system if required.
- Payroll systems are kept up to date.
- Controls are appropriate to the size of the business. If systems are not regularly reviewed, it is possible that control systems are not operating as originally envisaged, have simply been forgotten, or over time have changed. A systems review can be a useful exercise to protect your business from loss through fraud or error.
- Provide the business with a virtual Financial Controller service offering our high degree of experience in providing financial advice to a multitude of business operations.
We help our clients who are considering expanding through acquisition, we can assist by commenting on the legal documents from an accountant's viewpoint, and perform due diligence on the target company.
We also often review the owners' options with regard to exit from the business or passing their business down through the generations.
To speak to one of our specialist business advisors, please contact us by clicking here
The services most commonly used by start-ups are:
- Auditing and Accounts
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- Financial systems advice
- VAT advice and planning
- Personal tax planning and compliance
- Due diligence
For more information about established business click here